Fasttrack Knee Replacement Surgery in Hyderabad, IndiaHyderabad - March 20, 2017, 4:53 pm
- Poster Email : email@example.com
- Poster Contact No : 8008186678
- Ad Type : I am offering
This is Tharun from MaxCure Hospitals Hyderabad India...!
Now a days most of the people who are above 45 years are suffering with joint pains (knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain etc.). Maximum people will neglect the pain and carry on with their day to day activities and they even try some home made or ayurvedic medicines to reduce the pain. Later once after increasing the pain they consult orthopedic doctors.
We generally suggest to get an expert opinion so as we can reduce the pain in initial stages. Joint pains are now a days very common problem and hence so many hospitals and clinics are providing the treatment services for the joint pains. So we suggest to get an expert advice before choosing to have any treatment.
Highlights of Dept. of Orthopedics in MaxCure Hospitals:
1. MaxCure has award winning Orthopedic team, MaxCure Hospitals was awarded as the Best Hospital for Orthopedics in India.
2. MaxCure Hospitals is the first hospital in India to implement "Fasttrack Knee Replacement Surgery", patient can able to walk within 3-4 hours after the Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
3. MaxCure Hospitals will perform Joint Replacement Surgery with Computer Assisted (Navigated) Technology which results with 99.99% success rate in the Joint Replacement Surgery.
4. MaxCure Hospitals has the best orthopedics team led by Dr. Krishna Kiran Eachempati and Dr. Sunil Apsingi, best joint replacement surgeons in Hyderabad, India.